Write...or Die Trying

I used to work in a factory. Now I work in an office. Either way, my writing was dying. So now I must: Write...or Die Trying.

Google  

Okay, so I'm an idiot

Yesterday I said it had been a week since I blogged. I really thought it had, because when I pulled up my blog in a browser, the most recent entry was last Monday.

After I reloaded my browser today, I realized I was looking at a cached version of the page! I actually have been performing my bloggerly duties. That was a relief.

This whole school thing has really thrown me off. I think the stress over it has made the synapses in my brain start firing randomly and causing me to exhibit erratic behavior, similar to a psychotic maniac. I'm not. I'm not psychotic. No way. It's impossible. Shame on you for even suggesting that!!

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home