Write...or Die Trying

I used to work in a factory. Now I work in an office. Either way, my writing was dying. So now I must: Write...or Die Trying.

Google  

Time flies when you're having...ummm...fun

It's been a whole week since I blogged. I didn't even realize it until today.

I started class today. I was late. I absolutely hate that. I couldn't find a parking spot that was less than a half-mile away, and that's no exaggeration. I had to beg the forgiveness of my instructors, which I also hate doing.

It won't happen again, but it's embarassing to walk into class when they're already well into discussion. You feel like the jerk who can't get it together enough to get there on time.

Of course, I'm the oldest in my classes by ten years and, as far as I know, not a one of them has a job during the day. Not that it's any excuse, mind you. I accept responsibility for not having planned appropriately.

I'm ready for tomorrow, though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home