Write...or Die Trying

I used to work in a factory. Now I work in an office. Either way, my writing was dying. So now I must: Write...or Die Trying.

Google  

Back to School

It's been a very busy weekend, what with the kids going back to school today. I don't get started for another week. My kids think I'm weird for wanting to go back to school, but I'm rather excited about the prospect. I really feel like I'm headed somewhere now. Like I have a goal that is acheivable, realistic, and enjoyable. I've never wanted to climb the corporate ladder, so working in an office puts me in that large group of writers who work at something they don't enjoy just "to pay the bills," while pursuing their writing on the side. Within a couple of years, I hope my writing is no longer on the side, but in the forefront.

1 Comments:

At 8/18/2004 08:22:00 AM, Blogger Journey said...

Gosh, I remember that feeling when I returned to school full-time. I was so eager I annoyed my professors by stopping by and asking for the syllabus ahead of time.

Enjoy these months as they will go past you at the speed of light. What a great role model you are for kids. Good luck and God bless all of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home