Write...or Die Trying

I used to work in a factory. Now I work in an office. Either way, my writing was dying. So now I must: Write...or Die Trying.

Google  

Anniversary Vacation

Since we didn't get an anniversary vacation last year because of my crazy work schedule, we've decided to revisit Eureka Springs, AR. We're staying at the historic Crescent Hotel.

Don't expect any blogging over the weekend, as I'll be out shopping (I'm just so excited) and wandering the winding streets of Eureka with my wife of 11 years (without kids, no less.)

I'm actually taking my camera out of the bag for the first time in several months. I'll post some photos when we get back.

3 Comments:

At 8/05/2004 01:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like an enjoyable trip, be sure and treat your wife extra special!!! I'm sure she needs a break and a little romance. ;-)

 
At 8/05/2004 01:20:00 PM, Blogger J. Brisbin said...

Tell me about it! ;-)

 
At 8/05/2004 08:37:00 PM, Blogger Journey said...

Awwww, that sounds like such a wonderful thing to do. I hope you both have a wonderful time and you don't miss the kids too much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home