Write...or Die Trying

I used to work in a factory. Now I work in an office. Either way, my writing was dying. So now I must: Write...or Die Trying.

Google  

M. Night Shyamalan

We just finished watching that "documentary" about M. Night Shyamalan on SciFi. It's actually a pretty good film, even if it is fake :-) I had my suspicions with the shots of him and the crows in their teasers. At every commercial break their was a trailer for The Village, though, so I kind of had it figured that Mr. Shyamalan had something to do with this mockumentary.

I enjoyed the show as a good work of fiction, but I was disappointed that there wasn't any actual substance to it. Isn't he an interesting enough character to just do a simple documentary on? Apparently not. Even though I didn't learn anything, it was a good three hours spent. I sometimes get tired of SciFi with their excessive commercial breaks, but I guess that's the price you pay to have a limited audience.

Even though it's not real, I still recommend The Buried Secret of M. Night Shyamalan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home