Write...or Die Trying

I used to work in a factory. Now I work in an office. Either way, my writing was dying. So now I must: Write...or Die Trying.

Google  

Not a Good Day for Writing

I'm not in a very good mood today. Every time I tried to sit down and do some writing this week, I was interrupted. Something always had to be done. Someone was hitting someone else. Someone was crying because they'd just been wrestled to the ground and given a flogging by their sibling for some perceived greivance.

Now I'm out in the pasture, trying to unplug a lateral line. It's all silted up with years and years of crap (literally) that's now been composted into dirt. It's hot, hard, and tiring. And to top it off, I have no desire to write about any of it.

Maybe after I've got some real rest. Not the kind you get when you swig a healthy dose of Nyquil for a week, just to sleep. But a genuine good night's rest.

Man. I sound like a woman (no offense to the fairer species)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home