Write...or Die Trying

I used to work in a factory. Now I work in an office. Either way, my writing was dying. So now I must: Write...or Die Trying.

Google  

Feels Good to be Back

I've had a little bit of a hiatus while getting used to going back to school at 32 and 5 kids and so on.

I felt pretty proud of myself the other day: I wrote a 1,000-word short story in one sitting. It was for a short story competition. I missed the deadline, but at least I've got a workable story that I'll send off to the literary mags.

It feels good to be writing again.

1 Comments:

At 8/03/2005 08:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you survived school (hope your family did too) and that you're writing again. Hope you'll be able to keep up w/the blog a bit during the summer.

I've taken a hiatus...new job, but I'm still reading!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home