Write...or Die Trying

I used to work in a factory. Now I work in an office. Either way, my writing was dying. So now I must: Write...or Die Trying.

Google  

Now That That's Over With...

Now that the election is finally over (thank God, in more ways than one, ;-) we can finally get on with the important stuff, like writing.

I don't know about you, but I haven't felt very creative these last few months. There was just too much negativity in the air. I tend to fret and worry over things I can't control often, which drags down my creativity.

I did manage to do some re-writing on a short story based on the translated diary of a Japanese soldier that my grandfather brought back from the island of Saipan, where he was stationed during WWII. It's a compelling document and I weaved in a fictional character reading the diary while there in the jungle.

Now that I think about it, I should probably post the diary itself. Since it's friday and I don't want to work much today anyway, I think I'll do that this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home