Write...or Die Trying

I used to work in a factory. Now I work in an office. Either way, my writing was dying. So now I must: Write...or Die Trying.

Google  

Kill or be Killed

I don't blog about current events. There's plenty great blogs out there that keep up with that kind of stuff. I've linked to a few them in my blog roll, over there on the right.

But today's beheading of that pitiful Korean, who we saw begging for his life, makes me genuinely angry--and not just at the cowardice of those handful of people who seek to alter the political destiny of millions through intimidation. I get angry every time I read an uninformed American exercise their first amendment right to rail on our President for what we're trying to do in Iraq.

I served four tours to Saudi Arabia in military intelligence, fighting Sadaam after he invaded Kuwait the second time. My best friend was injured in the terrorist attack on Khobar Towers. I only missed that attack by two weeks. Two damn weeks.

Unlike those whiny babies that think their freedom to criticize is actually free, terrorism's face should be spat in at every opportunity. Kudos to my compatriots still serving around the world in this noble battle.

As a Christian, I don't often wish this on anyone, but I hope God makes a special place in hell for those disgusting cowards we call terrorists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home