Write...or Die Trying

I used to work in a factory. Now I work in an office. Either way, my writing was dying. So now I must: Write...or Die Trying.

Google  

Spider-Man 2

We dropped the little kids off at a friends house and took the other three to see Spidey 2. Not a bad flick. What you'd expect to see in a big-budget action movie. I'd tell you what I was surprised about, but that would be a spoiler. You'll just have to see it yourself.

I hate reviews. I know I don't give a flying rip what someone else thinks about a particular movie. I like a lot of flicks the critics hate. Does that mean I don't have taste? Shaaa, right. Tell that to my face! ;-)

It was nice to sit still and not have to chase a four-year-old and (almost) two-year-old around the theater and try (usually unsuccessfully) to keep 'em quiet.

1 Comments:

At 7/13/2004 11:00:00 AM, Blogger r said...

Glad you got to go.

Even more glad that you weren't chasing a the younger ones around the theatre. Makes me absolutely nuts when people bring children to young to appreciate the film or without the ability to sit still (unless, of course, it is a child's film). It is extremely distracting.

Very considerate of you ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home