Write...or Die Trying

I used to work in a factory. Now I work in an office. Either way, my writing was dying. So now I must: Write...or Die Trying.

Google  

G.K. Chesterton on Charlotte Brontë (and others)

Ran across this interesting article about Charlotte Brontë on the Gutenberg Project website. It's by the grandaddy of modern Christian philosophy: G.K. Chesterton.

There are other authors reviewed/critiqued in this article as well. It's an interesting look inside the mind of a forward-thinking christian philosopher. His take on the role of christians is very interesting. Although written 102 years ago, these thoughts are still applicable. Even in our "modern" society.

1 Comments:

At 6/14/2004 01:36:00 PM, Blogger r said...

I have always enjoyed Gilbert. I purchased to very old and dusty books of his from the public library here (weren't too many Mormons reading G.K.). The Romance of Orthodoxy is my personal favorite. I subscribe to the G! magazine. Never lets me down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home