Write...or Die Trying

I used to work in a factory. Now I work in an office. Either way, my writing was dying. So now I must: Write...or Die Trying.

Google  

Surviving Nugent 2

Generally speaking, I don't watch "reality" television. The only exception I make is Surviving Nugent. It's an utterly demented show where these city kids go out to Ted Nugent's ranch and are forced to perform these completely nutty tasks to win $100,000.

Ted is a psychopathic freak. He had the contestants jump into a stock tank full of chili beans and have their partner lick as many off the other's body as possible and spit it into a three pound coffee can. The winning team had sucked off almost three pounds of chili beans from each other. Then there's the game where one contestant puts on a helmet with a tupperware dish attached to the top and their partner chucks cow poop over the fence at them. Whoever catches the most in the dish on their head wins.

Although it just sounds childish, Ted's point is to put people through really ridiculous and gross things to teach them something about themselves. If they're not egotistical know-it-alls, they actually seem to learn something. It's not wholesome television, I know. But NO television is wholesome. I just kick back, have a beer, and laugh at the city folk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home